Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 14th, 2014: Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. I had to finish up the school year and since then I have been doing events and harvest in Kansas on my Grandpa's farm. He is 91 years old and still driving a combine!
   The deck has been sold! Just a recap: Jeff with Innovative Exteriors in Colorado Springs donated a 12x12, Trex Deck worth $9200. The deck sold for $4000 just in time to help pay for a playground that was built at a church in Bogota Colombia. A group of people from our church went there for 10 days. I did not go on this mission trip, but it looks like they had fun. The mission team worked really hard to get everything done in the short time they were there and the kids were very excited to get the playground and a concrete play area. The kids only had one small slide before and the team had to mix all of the cement by hand for the play area. I will post the photos soon. One Purple Lego is now global. The remaining money will go to Crosses for Losses this week! I am now actively trading the Air Compressor that I got in March. 


My Pastor, Steve, Me, Jeff from Innovative Exteriors

No comments:

Post a Comment