Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Vacation:  My cousin Adam was interested in the Frisbee Golf Set so we took it to Kansas on our Christmas vacation. My dad thought he might start trading too and took a used TaylorMade Driver with him that he didn’t really want. My cousin couldn’t really come up with anything to trade, but my uncle really wanted the driver. So my dad  traded me for the Frisbee Golf Set. Then, my Uncle Daryl traded me 56 lbs of lead (or 7 lead ingots) for the club. Lead Ingots can be melted down to make fishing weights, tire weights, toy soldiers...I looked up the price of lead online and decided it was definitely a trade up. I posted the lead ingots when I got home. Also, I set up a Facebook page for friends, family, teachers to help me with my trades. 






No comments:

Post a Comment