Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Early December 2013:  So, when I got back, I discovered the email for a trade request: One Kinder Egg Surprise Toy for my Purple Lego. I contacted the person to set up a location and time to make the trade.  On December 7th, I made the 1st trade: One Purple Lego for One Kinder Egg Surprise Toy.  Kim found my listing while she was searching for Legos on Craigslist. She wanted to trade me because she and her brothers have been building a huge Lego city for years. Over the holidays, they always add on to it, she wanted my rare Lego to add to the city. She said she'd put it in a special spot. Kim said that, Kinder Egg Surprise toys come inside chocolate eggs, the candies were illegal in the U.S. because they don't allow toys inside candy. This kinder egg toy was smuggled in to the U.S. in a Ritz cracker box. Kinder egg surprise toys are very collectible in Europe and with many U.S. military families. I did some research and found out my toy was from 2010.  I posted it on craigslist and waited…..


No comments:

Post a Comment