Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 11, 2014 cont.:  Remember when I said that I split the 288 golf balls?  My Aunt and Uncle also understand what I am doing. They helped me out with a huge trade for the other half of the golf balls. On Saturday, they traded me for a home gym. I still have to post it, but I am going to hold out for something really great! As I said in my intro, one of my trade lines is going for charity. I decided to pick something that was close to home that had directly affected my community. The Black Forest Fire hit our community hard last summer. 483 homes were lost in this fire that covered 26 square miles. Crosses for Losses is a grass root non-profit organization that directly helps the victims of the Black Forest Fire. They help 200+ families each month as they rebuild their lives. In our school district 161 students and 22 staff lost homes in the fire. http://www.crossesforlosses.org/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yahooeditorspicks/galleries/72157634127366495/#photo_9019053381

No comments:

Post a Comment