Thursday, February 13, 2014

 February 13, 2014:  I’ve been working on the trade with my teacher for the past couple of days. Today we shook on the deal, so I think I can tell you what I have traded for the watch….drum roll…. A 50”, Panasonic Plasma Flat Screen TV, and it’s only 5 months old! The TV is an awesome trade, but the reason he is making the trade is even more outstanding. My teacher had a birthday on Monday and he decided that he was going to spend this year helping other people. That morning, he told me that I was the first person he was going to help. He was inspired by my project and is starting his own trade line that will go to charity. This gave me an idea for a challenge for all of you. Since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, maybe you can think of a way to give back to others or help a cause that’s important to you. Let me know if you do anything to meet this challenge. Tomorrow, I will officially get the TV, so I don’t have a photo yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment