Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 11, 2014:  I told my teacher today that I made the trade for the heater, and offered him the watch. He was still willing to trade, which I was happy to hear. I haven’t told you what he offered yet, but it definitely is a huge trade up and will get me a lot closer to my car goal. Its value is close to the BG 1000 Home Gym that I’m still trying to trade.
     Remember that one of these trade lines is going to support Crosses for Losses http://www.crossesforlosses.org/  who help victims of the Black Forest Fire. Many people are still struggling to put their lives back together after this fire. My school is less than a mile away from the fire zone. I still am hoping to get something big for the home gym and I might have someone who’s interested….  


No comments:

Post a Comment