Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 24th, 2014:  I've had a few offers for the snowmobiles and trailer, manly for cash. The best one that I received was for a art classroom from some sixth graders, but they never got back to me when I asked if the kids came with the deal. Another promising offer was for a week at a condo in Breckenridge, but it was for next week and that was too soon. Then, tonight I got a call from my youth leader. His dad wanted to look at everything. When we met, he offered me $2000 for it all. That was less that I wanted, but I decided to take the offer since the snow will be melting soon. Brad was a pastor in Monument, Colorado for nearly 25 years and now he mentors pastors and helps with church plants throughout the state. He lives in Glenwood Springs and said I could come to visit and ride them anytime. Now, I have decided to donate half of the $2000 to Crosses for Losses and use the other $1000 to buy a car. I really hoped to get more for Crosses for Losses, so I have challenge. I am asking everyone to donate $5-$10 to them. Maybe, they will get enough to match my donation. they have a donation tab on their on their Facebook page or website. I have been looking and cars in this price range need some work, but that's O.K., because I still need to get my licence. I will keep you posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment