Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 29th, 2014:  We made it back to Crosses for Losses and they were all really excited to get the ambulance and they said it was going to help a lot of people when they go to disasters. Also, Amanda (the director and founder of Crosses for Losses) and I were interviewed by KOAA News Channel 5 and were on the 10:00 news tonight. I feel great now that I’ve helped Crosses for Losses out by giving them an ambulance. I want to be involved with them more now. I’m also excited about trying for another car by trading the air compressor. Maybe, I’ll call it One Purple Lego 2.0 or ???

Here is the link to the KOAA news story:  
http://www.koaa.com/news/teen-uses-swapping-to-turn-lego-into-car-donated-to-black-forest-charity/

                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment