Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 9, 2014: Today we went to Loveland, Colorado to trade with a guy named Roland. At one point, we thought we would never make it there, because we got all the way to Denver and realized that we left the base to the TV at home. So we had to turn around and go back 45 miles. We were an hour late and thought about saying that we forgot about the time change.

On Saturday, I found Roland's ad on Craigslist, he was having a “barter yard sale,” and had a lot of good stuff so I gave him a call. He was interested in trading and told me to send pics. When I called him back he said he wanted to make two trades! So, I traded both the TV and BG 1000 Home Gym! For the TV, I got a trailer that can haul snowmobiles, motorcycles, ATVs, etc. For the BG 1000 Home Gym, I got a snowmobile. Finally, something with a motor! Then, my parents bought another snowmobile from the same guy. They plan to “trade up”or sell it to benefit Crosses for Losses. They have been wanting to help in some way and decided that it was a good time. Here's why: Roland was trading the snowmobiles and trailer because he couldn't ride them anymore, due to the fact that he almost died a couple months ago. Not because of an accident or anything, you can read all about it here: 

http://www.reporterherald.com/news/loveland-local-news/ci_24952224/brain-hemorrhage-humbling-experience-loveland-businessman

So, now you can see why they picked this time to help.

Just to recap: now I’m trading a trailer on one trade line, and a snowmobile on the other line.




No comments:

Post a Comment