Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014:  A lot has happened since my last post. I was interviewed by KOAA news and our paper, the Gazette.  Here is the link to the article:

 
Another thing that happened was that I got a call from Clear Chanel Radio, and their local stations want to interview me. This might help me reach my goal and help get donations towards Crosses for Losses. I have gotten a few trade offers for the TV. There was one that I turned down immediately, it was one where I’d get $200 for the TV, which was obviously a trade down. Another one I got was a Toshiba Laptop and $200 (not from the same person earlier), and a high powered computer graphics card, these, I’m thinking about. But, the best trade offer I’ve gotten was for an actual car. NO JOKE!!! I had a lot of questions for the guy, which turned out to be a girl, before I could actually seal the deal. It was for a 1996 Subaru Outback, but unfortunately, the trade didn’t go through. The girl changed her mind and wanted some cash with the TV. It’s probably for the best, because the car had 250,000 miles and needed some work and tires. And, I don’t have cash to go with an offer. I am a little disappointed, but something better will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment